Custom Made Shirts
Nothing is more critical in made to measure shirts than its fabric. For Bespoke Shirts, we source exquisite fabrics from all over the world, looking for stylish patterns with comfortable, durable constructions. Our made to measure shirts selection includes a wide variety of compact single and 2-ply fabrics ranging from 50s to 120s, Egyptian cotton to Sea-Island cotton, broadcloths and twills, imported from Turkey, England and Italy.
CUSTOM FIT if you're particular about how a custom tailored shirt fits, you're in good hands. Our experienced tailors carefully hand-sew bespoke shirts using traditional methods. Our custom size options provide you a variety of ways to choose men’s made to measure shirts online and ultimately gives you custom tailored shirts that fit perfectly & compliment your figure.
PERSONAL STYLE when you customize your own shirts, you know it's unique. Details like collar and cuff accents let you create fun, yet professional looks. Get creative and design a shirt from scratch or browse to see designs for inspiration.
* 1.25" front placket or plain front.
* No rear pleats (side or center box pleats may be specified as part of a custom size).
* No rear darts.
* 3/8" tie space (may vary based on selected collar style)
* Split yoke cut on the fabric bias (single piece yoke may be specified in the design tool).
* Small button on sleeve placket.
* Shallow 2" curved shirt tails.
* Detachable collar stays (may vary based on selected collar style).
* Fused collars and cuffs.
* Mother of Pearl or durable resin buttons.
* Buttons attached with crisscross stitching.
* Minimum of 16 stitches per inch.